Friday, October 14, 2016

It's all about the Jack...

Once in a blue moon Jack will take a photo with his phone. It's rare. It's sad in some ways because he's traveled to some fabulous places for work and had some amazing experience but just never thinks to take photos. Well as I was going through the few photos that he had taken the past couple years that managed to get onto our computer, I decided to throw them into a post. Some are really great memories that I know he'll be happy to look back on...

It's no secret that when it comes to college football Jack follows BYU and Notre Dame. Here's Jack with Tyler Eifert who had played for Notre Dame before being drafted to the Bengals here in Cincy. As it turned out Tyler is from Cincy, and his dad actually does work as a contractor for LUX. So when we were attending a LUX golf event, Tyler was accompanying his dad and Jack was introduced to him. Funny, the following year we ran into him again at the same event! I don't think Jack has ever felt so short...haha!



Jack spent many weeks in Italy over the course of his time at Lux but this particular weekend trip to Venice was to celebrate Michael and his upcoming wedding. These two have been best friends for a long time so I was so glad they got to have this time together before Michael's big day!



@ Library of Congress for special dinner



enjoying the view from his room in Puerto Rico (without me...)



Jack was at a work event in Scottsdale, AZ (Paradise Valley) when he took these photos at the resort he was staying at. Reminders of where he grew up...



I had to laugh when Jack sent me these photos while attending a Nascar event at the Auto Club Speedway out in CA. He happened to walk by some of the Housewives who were there too...and of course were being filmed. I guess you never know the crowd you'll run into at a Nascar event...




Maui Jim event...at least that's what he tells me... lol!



Guys trip in AZ in honor of Ty Bailey. Jack was thrilled to outfit many with new glasses as you can see...



Fun times at the Kentucky Speedway and meeting Jeff Gordon.



Just a day on the new job...



Well this falls very short of capturing all the fun times he's had over the past few years without me but there are a couple special trips here he'll be happy to look back on!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That was a great blog post. Looks like he has had many great experiences. I am glad he at least got a few good pictures.