Monday, October 10, 2016

9.17.2016

Someone's a year wiser! And that someone is me! We started the day golfing as a family which, well...is the only thing about the day Jack and I would have changed...haha! Or perhaps we should have stuck to Top Golf but with the unseasonably warm weather we've been enjoying it seemed crazy to not be out enjoying it! Unfortunately Jack and I weren't golfing our best and then you add a couple boys who hadn't been in a while and a girl who desperately wants to drive the cart, well, it made for a bit of chaos and many extra minutes spent looking for lost balls but... we were all together and that is something that doesn't happen often these days with Jack being away most of the time! We ended the day strong though with a delicious dinner at Tony's, a Cincy favorite for me! Of course it wouldn't be a complete birthday without ending the night with some angel food cake!!!





Here's also a shot that was taken of the sweet ladies I use to serve with at church who took me out to lunch in honor of my big day! I'll miss each of them. They all are such amazing women who exemplify the definition of service.


1 comment: