I still can't believe our boys are freshmen in high school! With that comes a whole new chapter of experiences! And the first one was Homecoming weekend! There was the football game on Friday night and the dance on Saturday. We had told the boys that they were welcome to go to the dance with a group but there would be no going with a date. Connor really had no desire to go to the dance but was interested in hanging out with the group beforehand at dinner. So he joined Ty, Mia and a couple of her friends and did dinner with them before coming back to the house to hang out with a couple of buddies. Ty and Mia had a great time at the dance meeting up with friends from water polo and swim. I was anxious all night to hear how it went and sure enough he had had a great time! Here is the crew beforehand!

Note to self: Always run the boys dance attire by Jack first! I had no idea it's a fashion faux pas to wear a belt with suspenders!!! How would I know as no one I know has ever worn suspenders before this night! Yes, they both serve the same purpose of holding up your pants but for skinny Ty it didn't occur to me that you would no longer need anything to keep your pants fitting nicely around your waist! lol! Lesson learned!!!
1 comment:
Such handsome boys. I'm glad they had a fun time. So crazy to think they are getting into these times of their lives.
Post a Comment