So here is the birthday girl before heading off to school a year older!

Unfortunately I didn't get a photo of her and I having lunch together at school but what a hoot that is. I always love watching her interact with all her little friends! For her special birthday dinner, Sage had picked out my chicken and broccoli rice casserole which I take as a compliment since she could have picked eating out but chose my home cooking!!! And finally it was time for the family party...
Here is Jack explaining to Sage what her present includes. This lucky girl and I will fly off to Chicago for a mommy daughter trip and spend the afternoon at the American Girl store shopping and eating! In addition to that she also got a gift basket full of all sorts of American Girl books, DVDs, polish, and soaps, and some clothes from the boys. She loved the AG DVDs and was so thrilled that of all the movies out there, the two she got took place in both Seattle and Cincinnati, the only two places she's lived. Totally unplanned!
I can't even express the joy that comes from having Sage in our family. She is our sunshine, our "happy child" who is so thoughtful and kind and soooo adores her older brothers. She's our miracle baby and my little buddy! We love you Miss Sage!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment