Father's Day is another special day here in the Roddy home! It seems like not too long ago Jack was jumping into a cab the morning of our scheduled c-section to rush downtown to purchase a camcorder so that we could capture the first moments of the boys' lives on video. (Nothing like waiting until the last moment!) :) After months of playing classical music to my belly and talking to the boys in utero, the day had finally arrived that we'd get to meet these two little beans who up until this point were only known as twin A and twin B. His dedication to being the best father he could be started the moment we found out we were pregnant and continues to this day. I love the example he is to the boys about what is means to be a great father, husband, leader, and son of God. I love listening to him take everyday dinner conversations and turn them into teaching opportunities for the kids. I am so lucky to have him as my husband and the father of our children. We love you Jack!
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
All about dad!
So between Jack's birthday and Father's Day, we've been celebrating Jack a lot lately! I didn't include photos of what he got but let's just say he's been hanging around the shooting range a lot more... Clearly moving to Ohio has meant taking up new hobbies.

Father's Day is another special day here in the Roddy home! It seems like not too long ago Jack was jumping into a cab the morning of our scheduled c-section to rush downtown to purchase a camcorder so that we could capture the first moments of the boys' lives on video. (Nothing like waiting until the last moment!) :) After months of playing classical music to my belly and talking to the boys in utero, the day had finally arrived that we'd get to meet these two little beans who up until this point were only known as twin A and twin B. His dedication to being the best father he could be started the moment we found out we were pregnant and continues to this day. I love the example he is to the boys about what is means to be a great father, husband, leader, and son of God. I love listening to him take everyday dinner conversations and turn them into teaching opportunities for the kids. I am so lucky to have him as my husband and the father of our children. We love you Jack!
Father's Day is another special day here in the Roddy home! It seems like not too long ago Jack was jumping into a cab the morning of our scheduled c-section to rush downtown to purchase a camcorder so that we could capture the first moments of the boys' lives on video. (Nothing like waiting until the last moment!) :) After months of playing classical music to my belly and talking to the boys in utero, the day had finally arrived that we'd get to meet these two little beans who up until this point were only known as twin A and twin B. His dedication to being the best father he could be started the moment we found out we were pregnant and continues to this day. I love the example he is to the boys about what is means to be a great father, husband, leader, and son of God. I love listening to him take everyday dinner conversations and turn them into teaching opportunities for the kids. I am so lucky to have him as my husband and the father of our children. We love you Jack!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment