Tuesday, June 19, 2012
Baseball 2012!
Well this was the first time ever the boys were on separate sporting teams. When baseball tryouts took place I got a call shortly after asking if I'd be willing to have the boys be split up because they were looking to have Ty play up in coast and Connor would continue in AAA. For selfish reasons I wanted to keep them together but I know they are going to each have their own things that they are good at and many times they may not always be good at the same things. We were all happy with the team Ty got placed on because he had been coached by these coaches a couple years back and we really enjoyed them. Connor ended up on a team with no one he knew but what turned out to be a winning team with awesome coaches. It was great to see Connor shine as he played first base most games. Connor's team ended the season in the number two spot which was awesome. Ty's team was pretty good, making the winners bracket but losing in their first playoff game. He played outfield most of the time but had some great plays and hits. With the craziness of the move going on at the same time as baseball season I unfortunately missed out on quite a few games but I did get a few shots at the jamboree which kicks off the season.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment