This morning Jack decided to catch a later flight back to California so his car service was in the driveway as the kids were getting ready to go to school. As Jack is saying goodbye to the boys and they peek out the window you hear Connor say "Whoooaaaaaaa, that is a way nice car." Then a few minutes later at the bus stop me and my friends are commenting that this will be Jack's last flight back to California and Connor interrupts and proudly says, "if you saw that short, long limo driving away that was my dad". It's clear that as long as our next car has dark tinted windows, Connor will be very happy.
Cotton candy anyone?
4 comments:
Cute. I love the things that kids say. Sage looks so cute in that black dress. And your flowers in the pot are very pretty. So did you decide to stay where you are or is Jack still thinking about jobs in other places? Hopefully for you he has decided to stay put. Hope all is going well. Talk to you soon.
Kelly
you kids are so funny!:) I personally love Ty's hair! I love the picture of Sage in her cute dress.:)
Jack's last trip to California? What is the latest?
Your kids are truly amazing little people. I love their distinct, strong personalities. Life at your house must be very entertaining! Love ya- Me
Post a Comment