Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who wants to be like who?

What can I say, Sage wants to be just like her brothers. It actually scares me at times to think of how much their example plays a role in who she is and will become. This is just another example that cracked me up this past week so I had to capture it. The boys have gotten into this terrible habit (that I neglected to stop) of sitting on the kitchen table while eating breakfast so they can see the TV in the family room. This is a battle that I have chosen not to fight and is only permitted at breakfast. What cracked me up though was to find Sage doing the exact same thing without quite the same benefit. Sadly, she has no view of the TV but indeed she is copying just what her brother does...



At first one would think Ty was running around in some sort of Speedo or a pair of tight undies... at a closer look he managed to find some old 'little swimmers' in his bathroom. When I asked what he was doing wearing Sagie's swimming diaper, he reminded me it was "actually mine from when I was little and look it still fits." I did draw the line when he asked if he could use it for it's designated purpose... Now let's see who's trying to be like who?

2 comments:

Dion Seneca said...

I am dying laughing over that swim diaper! Scarlett has squeezed her ghetto booty into her little sister's shorts, etc., but I could not imagine one of the boys ever even thinking about doing it. Hilarious!

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

That is such a great picture of the two of them back-to-back eating their cereal on top of the table! I love it!