PHOTO BELOW: Eye sore of the week- What's up with this? How could I have not noticed "big blue" in the background while I was taking this photo? Gotta love her. Feel free to click on the photo for a more up close and personal view. :)
Have I said how much I love summers in Seattle? :) Beaver Lake had these gorgeous areas of lilly pads on the lake with these beautiful water lillies. I can always count on Ty to pick me flowers. There isn't a day we go to the park that he doesn't pick me a flower. The lake was no exception.
Below are a few photos from week including a glimpse into our fearless Sage who loves the water a bit too much. Thankfully this week we were able to keep the swim suit on.
I couldn't figure out why she was looking at me so funny as I was trying to take her picture. Apparently she feels something warm trickling down her leg. You can see how the expression changed to joy once she was done. Glad we had just gotten off the raft.
6 comments:
Just waiting for that coveted invite to take a trip out on the boat with y'all. ;) Also, what would life be without all the "big blues?" LOVE IT! I've got a big blue of my own. I'm sitting on it right now! You guys are great- Mara
Great pictures Laurie, but I know you got "big blue" on purpose. I didn't know mom was with you. J/K
Summer looks fun up there. I am so jealous of your recreational activities. Maybe next year we can come and join you!
I love love the picture with Big Blue! That is the greatest picture. You can't even plan those pictures sometimes. Classic! I sure miss our Monday nights. We need to do movie night to make up for not getting together until our show comes back.:)
So fun and what a beautiful place! Love "big blue"! I got a great laugh out of that one! So funny! You take great pictures though. I just love the one of Sage giving daddy a kiss. Precious!!! She's a pretty little girl!
Now that is my kind of boat! You get any bigger than that and it is way too much work to take care of! Fun stuff!
Awwww, sweet Ty is always giving you flowers - I love it! It's awesome how you maximize on quality family time - like 4 lakes in 4 days! Amazing :) I love the lily pads and your adorable kids!!!
Post a Comment