Thursday, July 24, 2008
The cost of kids...
So this week sets a record for the most amount of stuff broken in one week. Items:
1. Karoke Machine. One of the three menaces this week managed to stuff a few cd's into the karoke machine cd rom. I finally had to perform unsuccessful surgery on it which completely broke the it. Cost: $200
2. Spiderman Walkie Talkies. Sage decides to rip off the little microphone that attaches to the headpiece. Cost: $25
3. Battery operated styrofoam airplane. Connor, trying to grab the airplane back from Ty rips it in half. Cost: $20
4. The Amazing String Machine: Apparently left on for too long burning out the engine. Cost: $25
Is there anyone else out there that experiences such destruction? Sadly, I can't even blame it on the fact I'm raising boys...Sage is just as guilty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment