
So I'm making the gang smoothies this afternoon and as I pull out the blender I mention how I'm amazed the thing still works since it was a wedding gift. Ty asks how it has run for so long with the same batteries and I explain how we just plug it in. Then Connor comments, "Wow, you got a free blender that doesn't even use batteries? You are so lucky. I hope I get a blender when I get married." I had to giggle inside knowing he'll probably receive three! If it only took a blender to make my son's wedding a success... :) I took this cute picture of Connor last week and decided to post it with his cute comment.
2 comments:
I love the silly things kids say!
That is so cute, I can totally hear Connor saying that. He looks so handsome in that picture. Well last week I got mad at Teagen for doing something and he called me stupid for the first time. Great huh? Don't ask me where he learned that from all he watches is Mickey Mouse and Little Einstein.
Post a Comment