Friday, September 6, 2024

Our Freshman!

It was bittersweet to get Sage set up in her dorm room.  While I was sad to realize that we were officially becoming empty nesters at this point, I also was so excited for her and the fun times that were ahead for her.  My college days were some of the most fun days of my life (clearly from my freshman grades) but I have no doubt Sage will be able to balance friends, fun, and school much better than I did. And lucky for her, she wouldn't have a total stranger she'd be rooming with as her and her cousin Halle were rooming together!  Halle wasn't arriving until the next day so I don't have any photos of them together but the whole time we were getting her settled in her dorm room, girls kept coming by and introducing themselves!  Within hours of arriving she had made new friends and was off to go with a bunch of them to their first freshman activity!





 

Sage pulled through for me and had a friend capture a photo of her on the first day of school...haha! Some traditions never die... Go Cougars!

No comments: