Between senior year end of school activities, rowing championships, graduation, and a move to Utah, squeezing in a birthday/grad party for Sage wasn't going to be easy. With a limited amount of dates open while also trying to pick one that worked best for the majority of her friends, I was starting to worry about how things would work out. She was down to the final couple weeks of living in Florida and would soon, like within a day of graduating, be on a flight to Utah where she would spend her summer working before starting her freshman year at BYU. Thankfully it all worked out!
How sweet it was that so many others besides her school/rowing friends dropped in to wish her well including the sweet Irizarry family who she loved babysitting for and some of the sweet parents of her dear friends who wanted to say last goodbyes! With it being an open house style I missed capturing some of her friends but here are a few I did manage to grab!







No comments:
Post a Comment