I can't express enough how thankful I am that this time next year we should have our boys back with us, enjoying Thanksgiving as a family! In the meantime though, Thanksgivings must go on with or without them, so here is how ours unfolded this year!
First up is tree decorating. Now Jack would tell you I'm crazy for decorating the tree the weekend BEFORE Thanksgiving but I was feeling it. Besides, since I'm not one to leave up my tree beyond New Year's Day I feel this gives me a pass to put it up a few days early! And as anxious as I was to get our tree up and decorated, I think Sage was equally as anxious to get coordinating pj's for her and Bo.
One of these years I'll think about our annual Christmas card before thanksgiving weekend. Needless to say this photo did not make the cut for this year's card.
It was definitely a quiet Thanksgiving dinner with just the three of us. Who knew though the boys would even get to be included in this years dinner photo! haha!
This year Sage is taking ceramics at school which I think is so fun since I took ceramics in high school too. How cute are these pumpkins she made!!!
We ended our Thanksgiving weekend by heading over to the Wheel at Icon Park to take in the view of Orlando at night. A nod to Jack's mission and my heritage as we hovered above the Union Jack flag on top of Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. Another beautiful winter night in Orlando...









No comments:
Post a Comment