Thursday, September 29, 2022

HOCO 2022

Football season has begun and with that comes homecoming for Sage!  With her boyfriend Bo attending a different high school she decided she should be the one to formally ask him to go with her since it was her high school's homecoming.  I don't think there was any doubt that they would go together but I guess it was important for her to do the asking this time!  So here she is before making her "pass" at him after one of his football games he had just played in.

This year's dance was held at the Hilton.  From what I gather though, there isn't a lot of dancing.  I think Sage said there was just one slow song and for the most part everyone just hangs out in a big mosh pit, hoping to exit it in the same condition they entered.  Thankfully these guys made it out unscathed and seemed to have a great time!
The cute couple!





Sage and Lauren looking beautiful!



No comments: