Well, I'm not talking about me turning 55 but September 1st did mark my sweet parent's 55th wedding anniversary and how great it was to be able to join them in Utah to celebrate with the rest of the family...minus Teagen and Chaz, Steve and our own kids who were unable to attend.
As I see all the dysfunction going on in the world today, with so much related to messed up families, how fortunate I feel to have been raised by two loving parents who have sacrificed so much to give us the lives we have. While we are not perfect, we love each other unconditionally and what a blessing it has been to have their constant love and companionship at the helm.
May there be many more celebratory dinners like this in the years to come. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! We sure love you!




No comments:
Post a Comment