Even a pandemic wasn't going to prevent Sage and her friend Olivia from squeezing out another year of trick or treating! When she told me that they were going as Barnacle Boy and Mermaid Man from Sponge Bob, I had to ask to see a photo since I had no clue who these characters were. But I must say, I was quite impressed with their creativity! Here are just a couple photos from their extensive photo shoot! I think they were more interested in capturing the right photo than they were of actually trick or treating!
Sweet Nova waiting for trick or treaters to arrive!
Talk about scary! Seriously who would have thought with a national pandemic still in our midst and many people refusing to even leave their homes, let alone hand out candy to strangers, these girls would manage to still return home with this much candy.
As a nation we are viewed as divided but in our family we like to call it balanced. We may have cancelled each other out in the voting booth this time, but we both recognize the importance of exercising our right to vote even if neither of us were thrilled with the candidate we were voting for. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain. Regardless of the outcome, we pray in the end, the American people win. Go red, white, and blue!








No comments:
Post a Comment