









Before learning Sean would be having a ring ceremony, the original purpose of this trip was to do some house hunting but after spending a couple days checking out a few developments and becoming more confused about the area we should focus on and then compounding that with the distraction of a fresh snowfall, neither Jack or I were feeling ready to seriously consider any options so we instead spent the remainder of our time enjoying the mountains, and time with family. We had been hoping for snow and as you can see, within a couple days of arriving, my parents yard was covered with
Here are Nova and Luna (my parents new dog) enjoying each other's company...before and after the snowfall!


Taking Nova up to Sundance to enjoy the mountains and snow!





Not only was Ty hitting the gym in Utah doing his swimming, he had said he wanted to run to the top of the 'Y' for some extra conditioning. When I asked him if he actually made it to the top, he shared with me his "Rocky" photo...lol! Love this boy!

Thanksgiving with the Knudsen gang...minus Steve who came into town long enough to witness Sean and Amy's ring ceremony but had to skip out and get back to CA since he had already made Thanksgiving plans before knowing we'd all be there!


Learning my lesson last year about not waiting until the last minute to get our photos with Santa taken, I made certain we hit up Santa out in Utah. The lines are never long during Thanksgiving weekend. We first went to River Woods where they had a Santa but no professional photographer. While I got a decent photo, it's kind of tradition to pay for the overpriced mall photo so off we went to the mall. I still take my own photo but there is something about getting the professional one printed right then and there. Thankfully the kids were good sports knowing it was better to get it over with now rather than go through what we went through last year in Orlando to get one...haha!





Good Byes! I think Nova is starting to get the hang of the flying thing. Now if we can just figure out a way to turn him into a "comfort" dog... Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment