Sunday, November 12, 2017

Paige!

The last time Paige and I saw each other was back in 2008 when I flew to CA for my 20 year hgh school reunion and spent a night visiting her too! We may not see each other often but when we do it's like no time has passed and we instantly pick up where we last left off. This time was no different. Even though we only got to spend a half day together, it was so great to see her. The timing wasn't ideal as Jack and I were flying to Mexico early the next morning but at least we got to see each other! Hopefully it won't take as much time to pass before we see each other again... How lame though that we didn't think to take a photo until I was dropping them off at rental car place...haha!

No comments: