







When Jack got asked to participate in a conference in Mexico the week of Halloween the first thing he did was call me and see if I'd want to go with him. Indeed with all the stress of the house there was no arm twisting needed...But we did need to find someone to watch the kids, something I had never had anyone do except my parents. Thankfully I have an amazing friend here who insisted on taking them. So away we went. I have to say I was a bit sad to miss Halloween but with the boys being too old to trick or treat anyway, it wasn't as big a deal to miss. They did dress up for school though, Connor in his standby costume, Superman and Ty took my advice and went the creative route, going as "fake news". He was a bit skeptical at first but after getting all sorts of compliments at school he agreed it was a good idea. Loved that Brian captured this photo of Ty in front of the Chipotle sign...very appropriate.



Of course Sage wasn't going to pass on trick or treating. Her and Liz were the busy bees and made out quite well...a little too well if you ask me! Somehow they managed to get through the night without a photo of them in their costumes...

No comments:
Post a Comment