All she wanted was a hover board! Ty got one for Christmas, Connor got one for his birthday so Sage, always wanting to be like her brothers decided this was what she wanted for her birthday! The only other thing she asked for was a sleepover with fifteen of her closest friends! Well, fifteen wasn't going to work but we compromised at eight! lol! This was her first sleepover party and thankfully it was a success. We focused on a "summer" theme with a hula contest, flip flop decorating, and of course hover board lessons for the majority of her friends who had never been on a hover board before! I am happy to report no broken bones or burnt down homes...
Family party:



Friend party:




I can't believe I only have this sweet girl in our home for about another eight years! Someone stop the clock...
1 comment:
Looks like Sage had a great birthday. He friends party looks like a lot of fun. You always have such fun things planned for her parties. But seriously where have the last 10 years gone. My boys keep asking me if I am going to cry since they will be in double digits. The answer is always yes.
Post a Comment