With all the craziness going on in our lives right now, the blog has sunk to the bottom of the to-do list. Between Jack transitioning from his old job at Luxottica to his new job at Sea World Entertainment, house hunting in Orlando, still squeezing in our annual summer trip to UT, all while figuring out what is best for our kids when deciding on where and when to move, I feel like some crazy lady running around in circles with so much to do but not feeling like I'm accomplishing much of anything. After a month of this I'm happy to report, Jack is comfortably set up in a Marriott in Orlando, we got in our trip to UT, we settled on a lot to build on rather than purchasing a resale, and the kids and I will stay in Mason for another ten months while they crank out the house in FL as fast as they can!
In the meantime, before all of this, Jack and I celebrated twenty two years by heading downtown to 21C for the night! His team had given him a generous gift card a couple Christmas's back that we had yet to use so finally with a move on the horizon, we knew we had to just do it! 21C is a very eclectic but cool hotel with an in-house museum, restaurant and spa. There are some really cool pieces of art including a floor that changes color as you walk on it and some wall photos that you couldn't actually distinguish what they were until you took a photo with your camera flash on. It was a great evening that even included a visit from a yellow penguin during our dinner...



Heaven knows what lies ahead for us in the next twenty two years but for now we can at least say Florida... :)
2 comments:
That looks like a very interesting place. How fun to do something different though. Gary and I are always so boring on our anniversary. I am glad we got to see you on your trip here to Utah. I am also glad you were able to figure everything out in Florida. Hopefully the house building goes smoothly. We can't wait to come there to see you guys.
Post a Comment