Saturday, September 20, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

The earth has once again made a trip around the sun but I'm pretty certain it happened a little quicker this year...Where is the time going?!?



Shout out to my fabulous family for spoiling me once again! As excited as I was for Jack's gift (which is beautiful) I have to say that what warmed my heart most were the gifts from the kids! Sage had attended a party at the Mad Potter just a couple weeks ago and when she was asked to pick out a piece of pottery she insisted on picking out something she thought I'd love because she wanted to have a surprise for my birthday! So sweet!!! So she picked out this cute purse that she said was to store "special" things in. I love it sweet Sage!!! Tyler made a great card and Connor put together a wonderful powerpoint presentation expressing why he loves me! I am blessed. You'll also notice the traditional angel food cake and lilies. Yes there are lilies in that bouquet...lol!

No comments: