Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What would we do without these two...

I know I'm so lucky to have the parents I've been blessed with. Throughout my life they have always been there for me and now they are not only always here for me but for my family. Countless times in my life they have been willing to sacrifice for us kids and our families, sharing what they have, and expecting nothing in return. These qualities make it so easy to want to do nice things for them. They love my husband and children equally as much as myself, and in return they have a son in law and grandchildren that think the world of them. What a blessing... I'm indeed the luckiest girl in the world! I love you mom and dad!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

What a nice post. They are great parents and we are also very thankful for all they do for our family.