Since Jack wasn't going to be around on his birthday we did a mini celebration a few days earlier. Ty was so cute and wanted to be responsible for all the decorating. He was adamant about using one of the pinjatas and stuffing it full of Jack's favorite candy, peanut m&m's. Then, our wonderful home teacher, Brother Willis who never misses a birthday in the Roddy household had called the boys earlier in the day to discuss something privately with them. Next thing I know he's dropped off this cute banner for the boys to hang for Jack's birthday! I made up a batch of Hello Dolly bars since those are Jack's favorite and we were good to go! Happy Birthday to the best husband and father we could ask for...
Sunday, June 17, 2012
Daddy turns 45!
WOW! Am I the only one that thinks that sounds SOOOO old!?! :)
Since Jack wasn't going to be around on his birthday we did a mini celebration a few days earlier. Ty was so cute and wanted to be responsible for all the decorating. He was adamant about using one of the pinjatas and stuffing it full of Jack's favorite candy, peanut m&m's. Then, our wonderful home teacher, Brother Willis who never misses a birthday in the Roddy household had called the boys earlier in the day to discuss something privately with them. Next thing I know he's dropped off this cute banner for the boys to hang for Jack's birthday! I made up a batch of Hello Dolly bars since those are Jack's favorite and we were good to go! Happy Birthday to the best husband and father we could ask for...
Since Jack wasn't going to be around on his birthday we did a mini celebration a few days earlier. Ty was so cute and wanted to be responsible for all the decorating. He was adamant about using one of the pinjatas and stuffing it full of Jack's favorite candy, peanut m&m's. Then, our wonderful home teacher, Brother Willis who never misses a birthday in the Roddy household had called the boys earlier in the day to discuss something privately with them. Next thing I know he's dropped off this cute banner for the boys to hang for Jack's birthday! I made up a batch of Hello Dolly bars since those are Jack's favorite and we were good to go! Happy Birthday to the best husband and father we could ask for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment