Happy Birthday Amanda!!! I don't know what I'd do without some of these girls in my life. They keep me young!!! Hmm, can you tell who is the oldest in this bunch? I can say it's not the birthday girl!!!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Good times!
The boys 1st grade concert: What can I say. We've come a long way from the Kindergarten concert where ear plugs were almost a necessity and you wondered if any of the kids were actually even paying attention to the music instructor. Big change this year! I was so proud of Connor and Tyler. They looked so handsome and sung so well. I loved that they both got into the actions too. Too bad I haven't figured out how to get them to follow commands like that at home. My sweety pies are sure growing up. After the concert, one of Ty's little friend's mom asked if she could take a photo of the the two of them together. I think someone has a crush on my Ty!!! Of course we couldn't leave the school without taking dad to visit their classroom one more time. I love how excited they get to take daddy around the school.

Happy Birthday Amanda!!! I don't know what I'd do without some of these girls in my life. They keep me young!!! Hmm, can you tell who is the oldest in this bunch? I can say it's not the birthday girl!!!
Happy Birthday Amanda!!! I don't know what I'd do without some of these girls in my life. They keep me young!!! Hmm, can you tell who is the oldest in this bunch? I can say it's not the birthday girl!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute cute! I love the picture of you and the boys at their concert. You are gorgeous! And they are so handsome :-)
Thanks for hosting shin-digs all the time - we just love coming over to play. Missed you today though... playgroup was at my place!!
Post a Comment