Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm aging...oh so fast!

So a week ago tonight, I was sitting with a bunch of friends in a theater full of wannabe teenagers (that would be us) and a bunch of screaming teenagers (that would be everyone else) watching Twilight on opening night. Although movies rarely live up to the books, I thought it was good and how could one not have fun spending an evening with the girls!

Thanks Rachel for getting me hooked for without you lending me your book on my trip to Utah this summer I would have gotten a lot more sleep during my vacation and saved $11 on the movie ticket! :) I never read books so for me to have the four books read in 2 weeks shows you how much I was addicted. Until New Moon, I think I'll stick to watching movies via netflix where I can enjoy viewing them in the privacy of my own home without the hecklers, screaming teens, and $7 popcorn!


2 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Wow I can't believe you went on opening night. I don't have the energy for that. I new I would probably wind up asleep in my chair. I did like it a little more than I thought I would. Still nowhere near as good as the books. I am glad you enjoyed it and had a fun girls night out.

Bailey Bunch said...

It was my pleasure it giving you the book to read!:) That was a really fun night screaming fans and all!:)