What a nice Thanksgiving we had. It begun with Jack leaving to participate in a turkey bowl. I had my fingers crossed that he'd return home in the same physical shape he left in, which is asking a lot for a middle aged man playing football with a bunch of young athletes. Thankfully he arrived home in almost as good of shape as he left in and we spent the remainder of the day enjoying good food and family fun. This weekend marks the end to a nice taste of retirement Jack experienced the past 6 weeks. After commuting for over a year back and forth to California while trying to unsuccessfully sell our house here, Jack decided to return to Starbucks. He'll start back on Monday. I keep telling him our stock depends on him... :)
Below are the most important things I've been blessed with and am so very thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving!


Here they are proudly displaying the place mats they made at school.
3 comments:
Looks like you did a great job with your Thanksgiving dinner. One thing I am confused about is why a picture of me was not included in your pictures of most thankful for?
-Gary
I am glad you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving at home relaxing. Isn't it great to have such a extended period of time with your hubby. We are so happy it worked out for you guys to stay here!:)
You have such an adorable little family! I remember many years ago sitting on a subway in NYC listening to your struggles to start a family...and now look at how far you have come!
Post a Comment