
For whatever reason Sage has decided in the past few weeks that she must carry a purse around with her at all times. At first it all seemed very cute but lately I have found myself cursing the purse. This past Sunday night was no exception. As we are trying to get out the door to go to some friends for a party, Sage was adamant about finding and taking her two purses along with her. When I thought the task was complete and her two purses were both in place slung over her arm, she started crying and pointing to a pink canvas tote sitting on the counter that we had used earlier in the day to carry toys and snacks in to church. I thought there is no way she is lugging that thing over there too but sure enough, she insisted and off went Sage and all three purses over to the party. This is not just an issue about keeping track of 1-3 purses at a time, but keeping track of all the stuff that she has tucked away into each one.
These are just a few of the places they were found together this past weekend:


2 comments:
I love her purses! She actually let me dig through one the other night and use her cell phone. :)
That is so funny! I love that she has to have so many...that should be fun in the teen years:)!
Post a Comment