Ty (6), is our crazy, happy, curious child. He is the protector and watch dog over the family. People are just drawn to his personality instantly. We can count on him for good laughs and good cries... Still can't go anywhere without someone commenting on his blonde afro. It seems to work wonders with the girls as he's got quite the following at school.
Connor (6) is as he likes to say "the first born" and therefore the oldest. He is the one in the family that tries so hard to always choose the right. He's such an example to the rest of us. He loves video games and pretty much dominates no matter what the game. He also loves reading books and "hanging out with his family." He is truly our gentle giant.
3 comments:
Oh I am so glad that you have started a blog. It is so much fun to be able to just go to it and see what is going on. We love seeing what you are up to and to see the pictures of your family. You will figure it out. If I can do it anyone can. We look forward to future blogging.
Kelly
Welcome to Blogland! Nice job on the layout. I should have done that, but went straight for storytelling.
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog - what cute pictures! Tyler, Conner and Sage are sooooo adorable! I love your family picture at the top! What a good-looking family you are :)
So, now you need to put all those cute stories of funny things the kids say on here. :) I'll read your blog every time I need a laugh and a smile :)
~Jen Simon
Post a Comment