I can't tell you how excited I am to be living back in snow country. And while Heber isn't known for getting tons of snow we were told we could count on a few days of some decent accumulation which proved to be true this year. I don't know who enjoyed using the snowblower more, Jack or myself but I think it's a good thing that we both got excited to use it...well, until we come across Nova poop in the middle of the driveway...that's not so good but the poor thing isn't sure where he is supposed to go the bathroom (and we're not sure either).
Jack keeping an eye out on my work!
Nova keeping an eye out on Jack!
I thought this was a great shot of the sun through the clouds as I was coming up the driveway.
Of course with snow comes ski season and how much I looked forward to these snow days with the boys! Ty and I had quite a few ski days together which I treasure. How sweet it was that even if he was meeting friends he would want me to stick with them. We had such a great time exploring the mountain and different lifts since this was my first year having a season pass. While I feel like I'm an eternal beginner as this was the first season in my life that I skied more than three or four days in a season I've got my fingers crossed I will see some big improvement over time. Here are a few shots from some of our days together! Whether they were beautiful bluebird days or days we skied through the clouds, it was a blast.







.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment