Thursday, December 7, 2023

Spring time in December!

Ty was determined to make the most of his time in Florida before returning to the chilly temps of Utah and school. Pretty much every day he was asking what we were going to do for fun! We are surrounded by springs in Florida but one that we love and isn't too far from the house is Rock Spring and this time of year the crowds are few which makes it even more enjoyable.  Instead of tubing down it, which we normally do, we opted to rent a canoe on the other side.  I was quickly reminded once the three of us attempted to get situated why it had been over a decade since I had last been in one...I had completely forgotten how unstable they can feel...haha, and combine that with Sage and Ty talking smack to each other about who wasn't doing their part to correctly steer, the jury was out on if we'd make it back without flipping the thing but thankfully no flipping occurred and everyone was still friends by the end! Mission accomplished! 




No comments: