There are times I enjoy the cold winter weather of Utah and there are times I don't. This was definitely one of the times I did. It's been a long time since Utah has seen any kind or substantial snowfall but this year has been different. It's appearing it will be a record breaking year and judging from how beautiful Deer Creek looked as we drove around it on our way to checking out the house, I have to assume after years of drought, spring will look different and hopefully all the lakes and reservoirs will recover some of the losses they've felt over the last decade.
Here is a beautiful view of Mt. Timp from the plane.
If there is one drive I never get tired of it's the one between my parent's house in Provo, to what will soon be our home in Heber. How beautiful it was to see the backside of Timp and to see Deer Creek covered with snow and all the fishermen with their tents set up on top of the ice. Something I would NEVER be caught doing!!! Timp looks beautiful no matter the time of year but seeing her covered with all that snow is really jaw dropping.
If there's another thing I never get tired of it's spending time with this guy. Oh how we are looking forward to living full time in the same state together...
I don't know what we'd do without these two. They have been such a tremendous help to us over the years from watching kids to hosting extended visits, but how nice it will be to finally live near them so I can repay them for all the help they've been to us over the years.







No comments:
Post a Comment