Well, it happened. It was only a matter of time before Jack, Connor, and Tyler would no longer be the only men in Sage's life. We've officially gone from daddy daughter dances to homecoming dances...in fact this was her very first one! While she is not yet allowed to single date for a variety of reasons, I can say one big reason is I have far better ways I'd like to spend my weekend than chauffeuring a couple underage teenagers around town. If you're too young to drive you are too young to date in my book! We did agree to allow her to go to homecoming if she went in a group, which is what she did and thankfully, there was no chauffeuring involved! And how cool is it that our high school has homecoming at SeaWorld! Living in Orlando does have it's benefits!
It's always fun to see how these kids ask each other to dances. Admittedly I had to ask Sage to explain the sign to me...haha! Yes, I'm a little slow and had to say it several times to finally get it... I guess I've turned into my mom. I did however immediately notice that Bo had caught on to Sage's love for turtles.
A few other photos from the night!









No comments:
Post a Comment