I love spring time in Florida! Not only does my Bougainvillea bloom and look absolutely beautiful, but we always look forward to welcoming visitors from out of town who are either here on vacation and stop by or are coming to stay with us. Of course this spring I was most excited to have my cubs retuning back to the den from BYU.
The third was the charm for Rachel and Justyn who finally made it out on their long awaited trip after having to cancel last minute the two prior times. How fun it was having them here with us and getting to spend time with them. Of course Sage was thrilled that on this final booking they added Issy to the itinerary. These girls have been face timing each other for years, spending hours talking about their crushes to playing online games together so you can only imagine the excitement of these two to hang out together in person. Jack was also happy to hang out with someone as excited about light sabers as him... haha!
Next up was The Howards who are dear friends we became close to during our NYC days. While they didn't stay in the City nearly as long as we did, our friendship has remained strong until this day. Usually every one to two years we meet up in Utah but how fun it was to host them for a day on their recent trip out to Florida. Of course Sage loves any family that shows up with a bunch of girls!
While I truly love our Florida lifestyle admittedly, I look forward to being out in Utah, close to the things that matter most...my family and my friends. In a perfect world I'd be able to plop our house and yard down on a lake in Heber but since that is not an option I continue to look forward to the groundbreaking on our lot in Heber. In the meantime though I will focus on the things I continue to love about being in Florida and that includes this beautiful Bougainvillea that really starts to bloom so beautifully in the spring. This is definitely something I won't be able to replicate in Utah.


















1 comment:
You guys are seriously the best hosts. How fun to have so many visitors. Boston and Preston can’t wait to come for another visit. Your bougainvillea is doing so good. I’m so glad they were able to
Fix its supports. It is beautiful.
Post a Comment