While Jack and I share most of the same political viewpoints, we do have areas we differ in opinion on. He tends to lean a little left of center and I lean a little right of center. The beauty of a house with varying opinions is your children are introduced to different viewpoints too and we encourage them to seek out their own opinions and beliefs in all aspects of their lives including politics. I remember as a young child going with my dad to see Ronald Reagen speak. I had no real thoughts yet on my political views but just experiencing the rally was super cool. While Ty still hasn't figured out all his political viewpoints I loved that he went to his first rally, and a big one at that, as it was the launch of President Trump's 2020 campaign here in Orlando. I loved that he got to see first hand our democracy in action. From the long line to get in and meeting all sorts of interesting people, to hearing the speeches inside he said he really enjoyed it. Here are a few photos he took!

No comments:
Post a Comment