Saturday, May 18, 2019

A day I'm forever grateful for!

Mother's Day is a day I will forever cherish, a day for years I didn't know if I'd ever fully come to love and appreciate. Thankfully for the past seventeen years I've been blessed to be called mom, which makes my heart swell, especially on Mother's Day! Of course every year when Mother's Day arrives I can't help but wonder who amongst me might be suffering in silence hoping to also someday be able to fully participate in feeling honored on Mother's Day. I will always have a tender heart for those women and hope that their prayers will be answered at some point like mine was. It really it hard to believe I've been a mom for 17 years!!!

As a mom, there is very little I need to feel honored but three things that you can't go wrong with are, lilies, angle food cake, and of course cards from the kids! Love these three kids!!!



Of course, without this wonderful man in my life, I wouldn't have these three amazing kids to call me mom! What a blessing he has been in my life.



Really though, the more important person I should be talking about on Mother's Day is my own mom! Someday I hope to be just like her! Best mom ever!!! I love you Mom!!!

No comments: