First stop for the boys was seeing Noah! Here they are together before playing in Noah's BYU ward turkey bowl.

It was so nice to be back in the mountains and although we didn't see snow until our last day in town, we were in full winter clothing mode...something we don't get to do too often in Florida! Here are a few of the highlights~
A family hike at Sundance and Sage determined to throw a snowball at her dad...made from frost.




A BYU basketball game


On one of our days, after a nice lunch up at Red Ledges, we stopped by some friends' house in Heber to say Hi and let Sage see their horses. While there I noticed what a cool backdrop their barn would make for a family photo...and of course we were almost at the end of November and I had yet to think about our holiday photo. This was going to be the perfect opportunity at least until I saw the photos and saw that while everyone else looked good in them, I did not. And since I do the Christmas card, I get to pick the photo...lol! At least the kids and Jack looked great...with the exception of the cowboy hat that I just have to cringe over...ha!



As we were driving back down the canyon to Provo I insisted on another try at a family photo because I knew that if I didn't get a photo now, it just wouldn't happen. Thankfully between the trusty tripod and a patient family, there was a couple photos that made the cut. Next year however, I'll be back to booking a professional.


Happy Thanksgiving! With the exception of Teagen and Chaz, the whole Knudsen clan was here!


Of course a snow storm ended up arriving the night before we flew out so with a few hours to spare, we rushed up the canyon to get our white powder fix. Sage was especially happy at what we found!








A few goodbyes until next time...
Thanks mom and dad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment