While the plane ride from the Boise airport to the ranch was a bit nerve wracking, it was definitely worth it for the spectacular views.


Jack in his element...









While the primary purpose of the trip was to celebrate Bill one evening was spent remembering their sweet daughter Mary who passed around a year and a half ago in a drowning accident. We all placed lanterns in the lake one evening in memory of her. This beautiful small lake that sits on the property is now named after her.


Our fabulous hosts! I can't believe I didn't get a photo of the babies!!!

Heading back to Boise on the plane with my old NYC friends Liz who was also at the party. It's probably never a bad idea to split up couples when traveling on tiny planes like these...

On the return flight to Orlando I planned a stopover in SLC and met up with my dear friend Martha who is also from our NYC days! She grabbed me at the airport and we had a great time catching up over lunch. I feel so lucky to have so many great friends sprinkled all around the world that once in a while I'm able to cross paths with.
No comments:
Post a Comment