Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Lakeside Living!

If there is one place I can always go to to find peace and happiness during the stressful never ending home build, it's our backyard. While I've only been in our pool twice in the nine months we've lived here and probably out on the lake just a handful of times I can say that probably a hundred times a day I find myself gazing out at the backyard. Whether I'm cooking in the kitchen, making my bed, or cleaning the great room, I can't help but stare out at this peaceful view. From beautiful bright pink sunrises to dark, summer storms that light up the sky, it's pretty spectacular. But if there is something that brings an even larger smile to my face it is watching the kids with all their friends enjoying it too! I also adore watching Sage and Jack fish together. That is definitely a highlight...






No comments: