Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Happy ELEVEN sweet girl!

You know you have fabulous Sunday school teachers when on your birthday week you receive this! They are so sweet, from sending postcards while they travel to remembering birthdays, they sure know how to make Sage feel special!



Of course it wouldn't be a complete birthday without the traditional crepe breakfast!



I don't think Sage's dinner choice would be a surprise to anyone! Lucky for us they have a Blaze Pizza at Disney Springs...albeit, a very overpriced one but equally as good as the one we left behind in Mason!



Of all the things Sage could want for your birthday, slime supplies were at the top of the list...



I don't know what I was thinking when I thought I may get out of having a "friend" party for her this year. It doesn't take long for this cute girl to make friends and before we had even settled on a day she had secretly been discussing with friends the best day to party together! Dad's job definitely has it's perks...



What a blessing Sage is in our lives. She is loved by everyone, and although at times she squabbles with her brothers, it's evident how much she adores them and looks up to them. She loves to cook, watch Studio C videos on her ipad, swim, babysit, sing, and make slime! She continues to always be a good friend and adores being a helper to the younger kids. Happy Birthday sweet Sage. We sure love you to the moon and back infinity!

1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That sounds like a fun birthday. Sage is so good at making new friends. I have seen a few Blaze pizzas here in Utah now. We will have to go try it.