Saturday, March 4, 2017

Happy Fifteen to these handsome boys!



Highlight of the boys' birthday was definitely watching the excitement Sage had giving the boys these "world's smallest laser guns". She had been begging for me to take her to buy these ever since she saw Ty begging me to buy them for him one random Saturday a couple months back. I loved how much it meant to her to have something for them.



Second highlight was having Michael in town! The only thing that could have made that better was if he had brought Michele with him. Oh how we miss these dear friends.



We feel so lucky to have been blessed with these two faithful, respectful, handsome, good boys. Although they have their moments, I continue to be reminded from those they interact with what wonderful young men they are. Now if they can just turn into wonderfully, safe drivers! It's truly a scary thought for me to think of them on the road especially when the majority of Orlando area drivers consist of senior citizens, foreigners, and tourists, none of which I really trust on the road with my boys! Thankfully for us, neither of them will be driving alone anytime soon as Florida law requires them to first take an online course and test before getting their permit and it's not until they have their permit for at least a year that they are able to get their actual license. We didn't know about this law until a couple weeks ago so we are in the process of getting them registered for the class. Sadly for them it's impossible for them to get their license on their 16th birthday but I must admit, I'm totally ok with that... :)

Love these boys to the moon and back...infinity...

No comments: