Nothing like being awoken at 5 a.m. Mother's day morning, not by the wonderful voices of your children wanting to celebrate your role in their lives but rather by one of your children screaming that another one of your children is throwing up! Yes, Happy Mother's Day to me! And that's how my day began... Poor Connor was awoken early Sunday morning by a nasty stomach bug. All it takes is me hearing someone is throwing up and I feel like I'm next in line. Between Ty having sympathy pains and Jack feeling exhausted after a week of travel, Sage and I found it best for us to ditch this crowd and head to church so that's what we did!


As usual Jack spoiled me with a very much unneeded yet very much appreciated and beautiful piece of jewlery! I love it and I love him! So lucky to have this man by my side to raise these beautiful children with. I am blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment