Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thanksgiving in Utah!

The past couple years we've always stayed in Ohio for Thanksgiving but when Gary and Kelly offered to hold off baptizing B & P until Thanksgiving if it meant we could get out to Utah to attend we knew we had to go! So we booked our tickets, took the kids out of school for a couple extra days and spent the week of Thanksgiving in Utah! I think in that week we squeezed as much fun out of it as we possibly could!

The boys had yet to attend the temple and they wanted the Salt Lake one to be their first so Grandma lined up a morning for us to go! They really enjoyed it and I can't remember the last time Jack and I were in the SLC Temple so it was a nice treat for everyone!



Ty got to shoot his first .50 caliber rifle...Shot him back a foot too which was hysterical to watch...



Jack, the boys and Uncle Paul got in a day of skiing! Unfortunately my arm has still been giving me trouble and unless I skied without a pole and was certain I wouldn't have any kind of wreck my physical therapist recommended not doing it so at the last minute I decided to follow his advice. It was a gorgeous day so I enjoyed just relaxing at the lodge.




Thanksgiving with the fam!!! Can always count on my mom cooking an amazing Thanksgiving feast!!!



A Thanksgiving Day hike up Rock Canyon!




And how wonderful it was to end our trip by attending these special boys' big day...Congrats B & P!


No comments: