Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Someone's a year wiser...
So look whose birthday it is!!! I thought I was doing pretty good when at the 11th hour I came up with the brilliant idea of getting Jack a beach cruiser for his birthday with a nice soft seat since he loves taking mine out for an occasional spin! But I was wrong. In the end I think he was more concerned about losing some of his precious garage space so back to the bike shop it went! I guess his mountain bike with it's hard, tiny seat will have to continue to do...To rub salt in the wound Michael had to one up me by taking Jack on a helicopter tour for his special day! It's a wonder that thing got off the ground...lol! Thankfully my Hello Dolly bars are always a hit!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment