Wednesday, July 30, 2014

2013/2014 School year done!

Once again we were blessed with a couple fantastic teachers for Sage's second grade school year! Both Mrs. Elsasser and Mrs. Krugman were wonderful. Team teaching has been a new concept for us since moving to OH.  Both last year and this year Sage has been in a class where they share a wall with another class and the teachers of both classes spend half their day with one class and the other half with the other, teaching to their strengths. Sage has really enjoyed this style and it has given her opportunities to meet that many more friends. Here is Sage with Mrs. Elasasser, her homeroom teacher. Sadly I don't have a photo of Mrs. Krugman.



Caeser Creek field trip: Here the kids went on a scenic walk and then dug for fossils! This was the first time I had ridden a school bus since I think I was close to Sage's age...



Of course we couldn't miss the 2nd grade school skate night fundraiser!



Always love seeing what my little artist is up to at her school art show!



Just another fun day at school!



Pajama day!



Authors Tea/End of Year celebration!



We have been soooo happy with the schools here in Mason! The kids are doing fantastic and thankfully all their teachers have had such wonderful things to say about each of them. Next up: Two new schools to get acquainted with and two new bus pick up times, one of which I'm not looking forward to at all! Hello 3rd and 7th grade!!!

No comments: