Saturday, May 31, 2014

20 years and counting...

Can hardly believe that April 30th marked our twenty year anniversary!!! Although we've had our share of struggles and at times have been tempted to kick each other to the curb, I know we'd both agree on how grateful we are that we took our vows seriously and through good times and bad have stood by one another. We've been blessed to share an amazing life together spanning through five states, three amazing kids, and countless cherished memories. I regularly thank God for how blessed I am for the life I have and the people who make it so special. I love you Jack!



In Roddy tradition a trip was in the works but unfortunately my dad needed surgery unexpectedly and since my parents were going to be watching the kids we needed to reschedule. Instead we settled for a dinner out. A shout out to my sweet parents who sent us this beautiful arrangement for our big milestone! My mom knows lilies are my favorite and ironically it happens to be the 20th anniversary flower! We are also so fortunate to have such good friends in our lives like Michael and Michele who take such good care of us and hosted a lovely dinner that weekend to celebrate our big day!





Here's to the next twenty!!!

No comments: