Monday, June 20, 2011

School is out, Summer is in, and I keep telling myself this is a good thing...



How cute it is to watch your 5 year old graduate from Preschool! Sage has loved attending Discovery Preschool. In part it was because she attended with a a few of her pals but she also loved her teachers Ms. Wendy and Ms. Kristen. It was only three days a week for 2 1/2 hours each day but this was perfect. Anything longer would have been too tough on her mommy. It's hard to believe she'll be joining her brothers at the elementary school in the fall! Bring on the tissue...


1 comment:

The Knudsen Family said...

That is good that she had such a great year. That is too crazy that she will be heading off to Kindergarten. I am so glad I have one more year for that.