
Unlike last year (where I neglected to have any shots taken of Sage for her 2 year birthday), this year I made an appointment at the Picture People for Sage to get her birthday photos taken. They are never as good as having a professional take them but they get the job done pretty painlessly. These are some of the proofs since I'm too lazy to scan in the actual copies we purchased (and they are already framed). Can hardly believe our baby girl is three!!!
Here are three things that come to mind when I think of Sage: Besides dad, she is the only one in the family that can curl her tongue. To get her to dance, all daddy has to say is "shake your money maker" and no matter what she's doing, she'll stop, turn around, and shake her bootie. And finally the word Cocoa. I'd say this word is by far the most often used word in her vocabulary (next to Mom). She LOVES cocoa (her word for chocolate milk) and spends the first couple hours of each morning lounged in our bed requesting (or should I say yelling) down to me to bring cocoa up to her. Gotta love being the slave to a now three year old!!! Will it ever end? I hope not because I LOVE this age. Sage brings so much joy to our family. I love that she loves hanging out with her brothers and I love how much they adore her. I love that she always tells me how much she misses her dad when he's at work. I love everything about her. We are blessed!

No comments:
Post a Comment