Just exactly what is this strap supposed to be holding in? Sage or the 5 lb. diaper?
Thankfully, the above photo is just mud. The diaper sometimes weighed her down and would catch on the muddy ground...
So we returned late Thursday night from our month long vacation in Utah. It was one of the best summers we've had in a while. I need to post some photos from the past couple weeks but while I had a moment I couldn't help but post some of Sagie's spectacular "bum" shots. I guess the hot Utah weather caused her to drink so much more that the poor diaper would fill up that much quicker.
3 comments:
You have heard of swim diapers, right?
Laurie, I love the diapers. Had you not included those photos of Sagey I would have been finally convinced that your little family is perfect in every way. The diapers, my friend, keep you real. Thanks for that. :) Miss you- Mara
Post a Comment